Zhanaozen discharges its last COVID-19 patient from infectious hospital
ZHANAOZEN. KAZINFORM – The last COVID-19 patients has been discharged in Zhanaozen city, Kazinform cites Mangistau region’s public communications center.
The city’s infectious hospital has treated and discharged over 200 COVID-19 patients, 10 pneumonia patients are still being treated in it.
According to the public communications center, work is ongoing to better prepare the city’s COVID-19 facilities. Thus, the Munaishi clinic plans to open one more COVID-19 facility for 60 beds as the clinic has bought a CT scan and X-ray machines which was possible through donations to the tune of 1 billion 246 million tenge.
It is also said that the COVID-19 facility opened on July 4 in Mangistau-5 village has been closed down after providing treatment for 684 COVID-19 patients, of whom 394 are receiving outpatient treatment and 35 critical patients have been sent to the region.
- UK records another 44,985 new coronavirus cases
- St. Petersburg goes into lockdown, closing restaurants, malls, public places Oct 30-Nov 7
- New virus cases below 1,500 amid progress in vaccination campaign in S. Korea
- Malaysia reports 5,828 new COVID-19 infections, 42 more deaths
- Over 115.16M coronavirus vaccine shots given in Turkey to date
- 50,683 COVID-19 patients under treatment in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis