Zhambyl rgn to implement investment projects worth KZT 16.9 bln
TARAZ. KAZINFORM Eight investment projects will be realized in the region in 2018, the entrepreneurship and industrial development department of Zhambyl region reports.
36 investment projects worth KZT 584.2 billion are being fulfilled in the region under the Business Road Map within the Industrial and Innovative Development Program of Kazakhstan for 2015-2019. The projects will create about 6,380 new workplaces.
8 projects worth KZT 16.9 billion will be realized in the region in 2018. 947 workplaces will be created.
Chemical fertilizers plant, Kazphosphate, for example, realizes the second stage of the ammophos production ramp-up project totaling KZT 8 billion. Aksuek enriching factory is engaged in its further modernization and reconstruction to process lead-zinc ore extracted there.
- Kazakh PM urges to expand pool of industrialization projects
- Karaganda region set to become beacon of Kazakhstan’s manufacturing industry – minister
- President Tokayev briefed on Zhambyl region’s socioeconomic development
- Ambulance calls fall almost by 2 in Zhambyl rgn
- New head of healthcare department of Zhambyl region named
- 83yo beats COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis