Zhambyl region reports new COVID-19 case, man arrived from Kazakh capital
TARAZ. KAZINFORM On April 6 another coronavirus case was detected in Zhambyl region, coronavirus2020.kz informs.
The infected is a resident of Nur-Sultan city. He arrived in Taraz to visit his parents driving his own car. On April 5 the man, born in 1992, was hospitalized with flu symptoms. The tests gave positive results for coronavirus. All the contacts were traced and put into quarantine.
- Italy to get 172.7 bn under EU Recovery Fund plan – sources
- 4,746 coronavirus recoveries confirmed in Kazakhstan
- KazNU among the leading European universities
- Almost 150 thousand coronavirus conducted in Almaty
- Dormitories for thousands of students to appear in Kazakhstan
- President Tokayev calls on higher salaries for health workers
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis