Zhambyl region: Over 80% of coronavirus-infected patients discharged from hospitals
TARAZ. KAZINFORM - Over 80% of coronavirus-infected patients have been discharged from hospitals of Zhambyl region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the press service of Zhambyl region’s administration office, the number of people recovered from COVID-19 has increased. According to official data, as of August 5, the number of confirmed cases of coronavirus infection in the region has reached 3,724 including 3,019 patients who have been discharged from hospitals (81% of the total number of cases). About 70 patients are discharged from the regional medical facilities per a day.
«Over the past week, the number of patients in infectious diseases and provisional hospitals has decreased by 15.4%, in intensive care units - by 24%,» said Khamit Murzakasymov, deputy head of the Health Department.
It is noted that patients in infectious diseases and provisional hospitals are provided with all necessary pharmaceuticals. The regional hospitals are provided with 476 oxygen concentrators and 167 lung ventilators.
- ANSA: Italy registers 1,350 new COVID-19 cases, 17 more deaths
- Number of coronavirus cases worldwide up by almost 2 mln in one week — WHO
- New virus cases smallest in over 1-month, virus fight at critical juncture ahead of Chuseok in S Korea
- 50,000 daily COVID cases by mid-Oct: Top UK scientists
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: Kazakhstan reports 20 new cases, 1 fatality
- Kazakhstan adds new COVID-19 recovered cases, total at 102,064
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis