Yurts emerge at EXPO town in Astana as Nauryz celebrations sweep the city
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Crowds of people have started gathering in the territory of the EXPO town in Astana since early morning. Celebrations of the main spring holiday Nauryz have kicked off in the Kazakh capital, Kazinform reports.
17 yurts have been set up in the territory of the EXPO town.
At the EXPO town residents and guests of the city will enjoy performance of Kazakh ensembles and dance troupes, traditional sports competitions, see exhibitions of national costumes, and attend concerts of local pop stars.
- Kazakhstan showcases its COVID-19 vaccine for pets
- Kazakh Head of State receives PM Askar Mamin
- Kazakhstan names new vice minister of labor and social protection of population
- COVID-19 vaccination rates slow down in Atyrau region
- Kazakh President to pay state visit to Turkmenistan
- Kazakh Ambassador meets with Speaker of UK House of Commons
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis