Yulia Galysheva wins silver at stage of Taiwoo FIS Freestyle Ski Moguls World Cup
TAIWOO. KAZINFORM - Taiwoo FIS Freestyle Ski Moguls World Cup has kicked off in China.
Kazakh professional freestyle skier Yulia Galysheva won a silver medal of the stage, Kazinform reported with the reference to the National Olympic Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Galysheva scored 79.8 points which allowed her to become the silver medalist of the second stage of the contest. French skier Perrine Laffont with 81.4 points won gold. The bronze medal went to Canadian skier Justine Dufour-Lapointe.
Kazakhstani Dmitry Reicherd was 6th. The winner of the stage was the athlete from Japan Ikuma Hiroshima (86.9 points). In second place is the Canadian Mikael Kingsbury (86.3), the bronze medal of the stage went to the Frenchman Benjamin Cavet (83.3).
- Kazakh boxers win at the start of Boxam Int’l Tournament in Spain
- Kazakhstani Grigoriy Lomakin reaches Forte 125 Challenger Men’s Doubles quarterfinals
- Kazakh Basketball Team makes big jump in FIBA ranking
- Boxer Sadriddin Akhmedov enters top 15 in updated WBA rankings
- Kazakhstani Bublik 10th in ATP Race champions list
- Aleksandr Bublik moves up in updated ATP rankings
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis