Young talents leave system of education lured by higher salaries, admits PM
ASTANA. October 29. KAZINFORM According to Prime Minister Serik Akhmetov more and more young talented teachers in Kazakhstan leave their jobs.
The Premier made such a statement at the Government session on Tuesday.
"The state pays utmost attention to the development of pedagogic staff and their career development. The system of pedagogic staff training is being revised. However, more and more young talented teachers leave the national system of education. Lured by higher salaries, they find jobs in other spheres," S. Akhmetov admitted.
He stressed, it is high time to solve the employment and salaries issue in earnest, otherwise all state measures on the development of education will have little effect.
- Young doctors to help fight COVID-19 in Mangistau rgn
- Students set record as gaokao begins
- Kazakhstan channels above KZT 191 bln to fight against COVID-19
- Kazakh PM's press service denies reports he has coronavirus
- UK unveils safety plan to reopen schools in September
- Ecology Minister arrives in Tashkent to discuss water-related matters
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis