Yeraly Tugzhanov recovers from COVID-19
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Yeraly Tugzhanov recovered from coronavirus infection and returned to work, the Government’s press service reports.
«After 10 days of treatment the Deputy PM was tested negative for coronavirus. He returned to work,» it said in the statement.
As earlier reported, Tugzhanov was tested positive for coronavirus showing no symptoms. He had to self-isolate then.
As of June 30 Kazakhstan detected 1,604 new coronavirus cases bringing the country’s tally to 41,065.
- Almost 200,000 vaccinated with 1st component of COVID vaccine in N Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan 75th in Tokyo Olympics medal count
- Over 900 COVID-19 cases registered among kids in N Kazakhstan
- July COVID-19 incidence rate in Nur-Sultan sky-rocketed – Sarkhat Beisenova
- 56% infectious beds occupied across Kazakhstan
- Over 150 babies under age 1 contracted COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis