Elena Rybakina for the first time ever breaks into WTA Top 20
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 20-year-old Kazakhstani tennis player Elena Rybakina secured a place in the World’s Top 20 to rank 19th, Sport.kz reports.
For the first time she achieved such a carrier-high ranking. Notably, the country's last record was set by Yaroslava Shvedova who ranked 25th in the WTA rankings in 2012.
At the last St. Petersburg Ladies Trophy Rybakina reached the final giving way to Kiki Bertens 1:6, 3:6.
Currently Yuliya Putintseva ranks 32nd, Zarina Diyas remains at 62nd position.
- 20 coronavirus patients in critical condition, Kazakh Minister
- Kazakhstan reports 670 patients contracted coronavirus
- 22 new cases of Covid-19 reported in Kazakhstan
- There is no point in postponing academic year – Education Minister
- Kazakh athletes deliver hot meals to elderly people in Nur-Sultan
- Kazakhstan reports 25 new coronavirus cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis