WTI futures fall below $2/bbl first time first time in history
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM WTI oil futures with delivery in May 2020 plummeted by 94.4% to $1.02 a barrel on the London-based ICE on Monday.
WTI prices dropped below the level of $2 per barrel for the first time in their history. At the same time, WTI oil futures with delivery in June lost 13.1% to $21.75 a barrel, TASS reports.
Brent oil futures went down by 6.9% to $26.13 per barrel.
The dollar rose by 1.3% to 74.98 rubles during the trading session on the Moscow Exchange. The euro added 1.4% reaching 81.47 rubles.
- Oil down with more COVID-19 cases in key US states
- Brent oil price exceed $ 43 per barrel on ICE Exchange in London
- EBRD ensures sustainable operations of KazTransGas
- Gush of oil appears at exploration block in Mangistau rgn
- In 2nd half of 2020, Kazakhstan to continue to reduce oil production
- ICE London Brent oil up above $ 43/barrel
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis