WTI crude oil up 3.8%
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - The crude oil prices went up during Tuesday's trading sessions on the exchanges of London and New York, Kazinform correspondent reports.
On London-based ICE Futures, the price of Brent crude oil to be delivered in August was up $1.38 at $62.31 a barrel.
The value of a WTI crude futures contract for July delivery on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) rose by $1.97 to $53.9 a barrel.
- Global oil consumption to fall by $1 trillion in 2020 due to pandemic, experts say
- Gas transit from Russia to Europe via Poland stopped
- Karachaganak field imposed quarantine due to coronavirus
- Brent oil price exceeds $36 per barrel for the first time since April 9
- Oil prices up with surprise decline in US crude stocks
- UAE will reduce oil output by 100,000 bpd in June
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis