Wrestler Yergali brings Kazakhstan team another license for Tokyo Olympics 2020
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - The representative of Kazakhstan’s freestyle wrestling team Alisher Yergali made it to the semifinals of the World Championships in Nur-Sultan, Kazinform reported with the reference to the National Olympic Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In the quarter finals he faced Batzul Ulzisaykhan from Mongolia. Yergali held the fight confidently, without giving a single point to the opponent - 10: 0. Thus, he has reached the semifinals and gained
Tokyo Olympics 2020 license.
In the semifinals Kazakhstani athlete will fight against Russian Abdulrashid Sadulayev.
It should be noted that at the moment Kazakhstan’s national team has already got 20 licenses.
- International university of tourism and sport to appear in Turkestan
- New president of Nur-Sultan Football Federation named
- UEFA Football in Schools programme to run until 2024
- CIS Games may become first big sport event after pandemic
- Construction of track-and-field arena soon to finish in Nur-Sultan
- 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Board holds first meeting
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis