Wozniacki survives scare from Yaroslava Shvedova at BNP Paribas Open
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - World №12 Caroline Wozniacki beat Yaroslava Shvedova of Kazakhstan in a three-set thriller at the 2014 BNP Paribas Open in Indiana Wells, the U.S, Kazinform refers to Sports.kz.
It took the 23-year-old Wozniacki 2 hours and 31 minutes to rout Shvedova 7:6, 3:6, 6:1 in the third round of the tournament.
After the match Wozniacki said it was ‘a tough battle. Happy to be thru after 2.5 hours on court!' via her official Twitter account.
- Nurkanat Azhikanov wins Kazakhstan’s third Olympic license in karate
- Astana’s Rodriguez 3rd in queen stage of La Route d’Occitanie
- Kazakh-Ukrainian duo clinches ATP Challenger doubles title in Slovakia
- Kazakhstan’s Bublik and Golubev lose in historical Roland Garros doubles final
- Kazakh-Ukrainian tandem propels into ATP Challenger final in Slovakia
- Kazakhstani karateka Zhangbyrbay earns Olympic license
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis