Worsening weather conditions, cold snap ahead of Aktobe region
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM – Storm alert was issued in Aktobe region on November 19, Kazinform has learnt from the regional emergencies department.
Fog, northeastern wind with gusts of 15-20, blizzard, and black ice are forecast for Aktobe region on November 20. Temperature will dip as low as -17, -22°C at night and -14, -19°C at daytime both in the region and Aktobe city.
According to the department, the worsening weather conditions on the regional roads have already caused several road accidents.
- Unstable weather conditions predicted for Kazakhstan
- New COVID-19 cases decline reported in Aktobe rgn
- Inclement weather forecast for most regions of Kazakhstan
- Oxygen concentrators delivered to medical facilities in Aktobe rgn
- Winds and heat in store for regions of Kazakhstan on Aug 6
- Heat wave to hit Almaty city Aug 6-8
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis