World’s longest lockdown extended in Manila
MANILA. KAZINFORM Manila’s lockdown enforced due to COVID-19, the longest-running in the world, has been extended until Oct. 31, authorities said Tuesday.
This will take the Philippine capital of almost 14 million residents to seven-and-a-half months of confinement, EFE-EPA reports.
- New equipment delivered to medical facilities in Nur-Sultan
- Univ. startup develops coronavirus antibody test kit using silkworms
- Global security environment enters phase of heightened volatility: UN chief
- WHO registers record high of over 505,000 new COVID-19 cases in one day
- Juventus star Ronaldo recovers from coronavirus
- Typhoon Molave leaves 27 dead, 50 missing in central, central highlands Vietnam
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis