World Nomad Games Day 5: Kazakhstan claims 8 medals
CHOLPON-ATA. KAZINFORM - The 3rd World Nomad Games are underway on the shore of Lake Issyk-Kul, Kyrgyzstan, Kazinform correspondent reports.
On the 5th day of competitions, the Kazakhstan team won 8 medals (2 gold, 2 silver, 4 bronze).
Kazakh equestrians Adilet Shynaidarov and Merkhan Bulgynov struck bronze in 1,600m and gold in 2,400m flat racing events, respectively.
Competing in Ordo (Asyk Atu) game, Kazakh athletes clinched a bronze medal. In Zhamby Atu (Kazakh horseback archery), Kazakhstan's Abzal Tulybekov and Aikoz Yerlankhan became silver and bronze medalists, respectively, while a Hungarian archer topped the podium.
Kazakh wrestler Aueskhan Kurbankulov (65 kg) struck gold in today's Asirtmali Aba Guresi (a style of the Turkish traditional wrestling). In Gushtigiri (Tajik folk wrestling), Almas Amalbek (80 kg weight division) and Almas Abikenov (60 kg) won silver and bronze medals, respectively.
At the end of the 5th day of the World Nomad Games, the Kazakhstan National Team claimed 13 gold, 17 silver, and 22 bronze medals (a total of 52 medals).
- Kazakhstan’s Musin 10th in 100m butterfly event at FINA Swimming World Cup 2021 in Kazan
- Kazakhstan’s boxer Shymbergenov claims early win at World Boxing Championships in Belgrade
- Kazakhstan’s Golubev eases into St. Petersburg Open doubles quarterfinal
- Beijing 2022 Olympic medals design unveiled with 100 days to go
- ATP ranks Alexander Bublik of Kazakhstan 34th once again
- Kazakhstan’s Popko advances at St. Petersburg Open ATP 250 qualifying round
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis