World Nomad Games Day 3: Kazakh athletes claim 13 medals
CHOLPAN-ATA. KAZINFORM - Kazakhstan's athletes have won today 13 medals including 2 gold, 2 silver and 9 bronze medals at the 3rd World Nomad Games underway in Kyrgyzstan, Kazinform reports.
In the Qazaq Kuresi finals, Kazakh wrestlers Abilkaiyr Maulenin (70 kg weight division) and Yersultan Muzafarov (90 kg) secured two gold medals. Kazakhstan's Nurdaulet Zharylgapov took bronze.
Competing in mas-wrestling, Darya Nesterova (85 kg weight division), and Medet Yesbulayev (60 kg), Temirlan Shamet (70 kg), Vyacheslav Starkov (105 kg), and Alexandr Krasnov (125 kg), won 1 silver and 4 bronze medals, respectively.
Berkutchi Serikbek Kuntuganuly finished 3rd in Burkut Salu (hunting with a golden eagle).
Besides, in Turkmen Gurash (Belbeu Kures or belt wrestling), Kazakhstan won 2 bronze medals: Adilet Shalgynbekuly (62 kg) and Amandyk Abylai (in the absolute weight division).
The Kazakh tug-of-war athletes won two medals: bronze in the team event, and silver in the individual match captured by Kairatkhan Shonkhu.
- Kazakhstan’s Popko advances at St. Petersburg Open ATP 250 qualifying round
- Kazakhstan’s Diyas back to WTA Top 100 singles ranking
- Quake jolts 145 km away from Almaty
- Kazakhstan’s Diyas advances to final of W80 Macon in US
- Zarina Diyas reaches semis of tennis tournament in US
- Kazakh-Ukrainian tandem to play in ATP 250 European Open in Belgium
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis