World №36 from Kazakhstan to play at Shenzhen Open 2020
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – World №36 Elena Rybakina from Kazakhstan will play at the Shenzhen Open 2020 which is slated to kick off in China on January 4 next year, Kazinform has learnt from Sports.kz.
Belarusian Aryna Sabalenka is the defending champion of the tournament.
Swiss Belinda Bencic, Belgian Elise Mertens, Spanish Garbine Muguruza, and Czech Katerina Siniakova are all in the main draw of the upcoming tournament.
- Park named after Abai opened in Antalya
- Kazakhstan abolishes death penalty
- New appointment in Kazakhstan’s Presidential Administration
- Thousands may lose jobs in Kazakhstan in case of 2nd wave of COVID-19 – Labor Minister
- Kazakhstan establishes Industrial Development Fund
- Talent supports talent: Golovkin urges fans to vote for AGT finalist Daneliya Tuleshova
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis