Worker trapped at ArcelorMittal Temirtau mine
TEMIRTAU. KAZINFORM At 09:53 p.m. January 13, 2021 increased methane gas emission and coal small fraction fines released during the exploratory well drilling at the Lenin mine of the ArcelorMittal Temirtau JSC coal department, the Emergency Situations Ministry’s press service reports.
Reportedly one worker is left trapped underground. The rescue works are underway.
- 9 stuck in snow rescued in Karaganda rgn
- Rescue underway after gold mine blast traps 22 in east China
- Rescuers recover 1st black box from Indonesia plane crash site
- Head of Karaganda rgn sanitary and epidemiological control department appointed
- Search of crashed Indonesian jetliner focuses on finding black boxes
- Indonesia: Remains found at plane crash site at sea
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis