Work related to Presidential youth personnel reserve will be continued, Head of State
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFOM - The President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, announced that the work related to the Presidential youth personnel reserve will be continued, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev added that in the coming period the state will actively support entrepreneurs, scientists, cultural figures, innovators and other talented young people who are ready to build the successful state of the XXI century.
- Statement by President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev at the General Debate of the 75th session of the UNGA
- President Tokayev and Sir Suma Chakrabarti debate preparations for Higher Reforms Council sitting
- Kazakhstan to open General Consulate in Samarqand
- President of Kazakhstan to address General Debate of the 75th session of the UNGA
- Kazakh President receives Secretary of State
- President Tokayev receives akim of Karaganda region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis