Women gaining greater presence in tech sector
Women are still a minority in the technology industry, holding no more than 30 percent of all technical jobs in the United States, although a change in culture has been noted thanks to the Me Too movement, according to two women who work for successful Silicon Valley companies.
"I think it's still not a situation of 100 percent equality, but in recent years the technology industry has changed a lot. Now women feel able to speak up, to express themselves, they're empowered," Gretel Perera, director of Public Relations and Marketing at Roku, told EFE.
- Virus might have infected bats years ago
- Kazakh COVID-19 vaccine developers test it on themselves
- Kazakhstan's coronavirus vaccine undergoes trials
- Australia names new flies after Marvel superheroes
- Israeli researchers develop method to turn watermelon waste into fuel
- Russia to have anti-COVID vaccine enough for mass vaccination in early 2021
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis