Woman survives deadly AN-2 plane crash in Zhambyl region
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - One person has survived the fatal AN-2 plane crash in Zhambyl region today, Kazinform has learnt from the Kazakh Committee for Emergency Situations.
The AN-2 aircraft carrying 7 people onboard - 3 crewmembers and 3 passengers fell near Shatyrkol mine of Kazakhmys Corporation in Zhambyl region at 15:40 p.m. today.
The plane owned by Karaganda-based company Olymp-Air was en route Balkhash-Shatyrkol.
Rescue crews of Zhambyl region were dispatched to the accident site.
As a result of the search operation, the AN-2 plane wreckage was found 20 kilometers away from Shatyrkol mine at 17:01 p.m. local time.
According to reports, one of 7 people onboard - a woman - had survived the crash and was rushed to a hospital.
- Putin agrees to declare national emergency over oil spill in Norilsk
- Boy, 5, hospitalized after falling out of second-floor window in Ust-Kamenogorsk
- Two pregnant women contracted coronavirus in Zhambyl region
- Teen, 17, drowns in Irtysh River
- Man injured in hand gliding accident in Almaty region
- Over 60 people drowned in Kazakhstan since beginning of 2020
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis