Woman dies after being hit by vehicle at pedestrian crossing in Pavlodar
PAVLODAR. KAZINFORM - A pedestrian was hit at the crossing in Pavlodar, Kazinform reports.
The tragedy occurred on November 20 at 05:15 p.m. The woman, aged 45, has died at the scene. A 59-year-old driver of Lada-Largus car was detained and placed into a temporary detention center of the Pavlodar police department.
- Death toll from flooding in Sudan climbs to 124
- Wildfires continue to burn in N. California, almost fully contained in Bay Area
- Three dead, 53 rescued in refugee, migrant vessel sinking off Greece's Crete island
- Mandatory evacuation ordered in U.S. Louisiana ahead of Tropical Storm Sally
- FlyArystan plane made emergency landing at Atyrau airport
- 4-year-old falls from fourth floor window in Pavlodar rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis