Windstorm forecast for Kyzylorda, Turkestan regions
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - RSE Kazhydromet has issued a gale warning for Kyzylorda and Turkestan regions.
A 15-20 mps eastern wind gusting to 23 mps is predicted for Kyzylorda city and Kyzylorda region on March 31. A dust storm and a thunderstorm are expected in some parts of the region during night.
Chance of a storm is 95-100%.
15-20 mps south-west wind is also predicted for Turkestan city and region on March 31. Chance of a storm is 90-95%.
- Kazakhstan faces another day of scorching heat
- Weather warning issued for Kazakh capital
- Scorching heat and thunderstorms in store for some regions of Kazakhstan
- Colder weather forecast for some parts of Kazakhstan
- Storm warning declared in four regions of Kazakhstan
- Thunderstorms expected across Kazakhstan June 1
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis