WHO sends medical equipment to Almaty
ALMATY- KAZINFORM - 200 oxygen concentrators have been delivered to the Almaty airport. The oxygen concentrators were donated from the World Health Organization and funded by the European Union in response to the COVID-19 virus in Kazakhstan, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the statement of the WHO, the shipment will be distributed by SK Pharmacy to different hospitals in all regions in Kazakhstan.
«WHO is committed to continue to provide its technical expertise, medical supplies and medical equipment to support Kazakhstan in the fight against COVID-19,» said Dr Caroline Clarinval, WHO Kazakhstan Representative.
- 24 teachers tested positive for COVID-19 in N Kazakhstan
- Russia records 24,326 new daily coronavirus cases
- Butantan Institute: CoronaVac trials reach final stage
- Coronavirus may cause thromboses, expert says
- #STEAMUPKZ: Challenge for Schoolchildren and Students
- New virus cases spike to over 300 again as greater Seoul comes under tougher virus curbs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis