Well-known stuntman and Nomad Stunts artist dies in Almaty
ALMATY. KAZINFORM A well-known stuntman and Nomad Stunts artist Murat Mukashev died in Almaty, Kazinform reports.
«I can't believe … But today, July 5, Murat Mukashev has passed away,» the Instagram post of his friend Yerden Telemissov reads. He added that his friend caught the disease a week ago. The last three days he had fever and trouble breathing. He suffered from pneumonia.
Murat Mukashev was born in Almaty in 1968. He graduated from the industrial college. Mukashev participated in My home on green hills (1958), The reverse side (2009), Who are you, Mr Ka? (2010), Aisha (2011), Marco Polo (the U.S., 2014), McMafia (the U.S., 2017).
- New Zealand extends Auckland lockdown period as more cases emerge
- ANSA: Coronavirus: Over 500 new cases in 24 hours
- Local virus cases at over 4-month high, strict social distancing under review in S Korea
- Almaty reports declining ambulance calls, prepares for autumn-winter period of peak workload
- Kazakhstan to reopen shopping malls, outdoor markets and more starting from Aug 17
- COVID-19 update: 80 Kazakhstanis stay on ventilators
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis