Well-known poet and writer Rafael Niyazbek passed away
ALMATY. KAZINFORM Well-known poet and writer of Kazakhstan Rafael Niyazbek passed away at the age of 78, Kazinform reports.
Rafael Niyazbek was born on March 24 in 1943 in the village of Tamabek, Talassky district, Zhambyl region. In 1978 he graduated from the Kazakh National University.
In 1967 started working at the Kazakh Radio. In 1971-1977 worked as the editor in the Zhuldyz journal, in 1977-1991 in the Zhazushy publishing house.
- 67% vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty region
- Almost 1,500 vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty in past day
- 160 kids gifted dombras on the eve of Dina Nurpeissova’s 160th anniversary
- Quake jolts 582 km away from Almaty
- Turkistan to host ÁMEN International Animation film festival
- Over 2,500 treated for COVID-19 at home in Almaty
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis