Weather without precipitation in store for Kazakhstan on July 9
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Most regions of Kazakhstan will enjoy weather without precipitation on Thursday. Scattered showers are expected in the east of Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
Wind with gusts ranging between 15-20 mps will blow in Turkestan, Kyzylorda, Aktobe, Zhambyl, Atyrau, West Kazakhstan, and Karaganda regions. Gusts may reach up to 18 mps in Pavlodar region. Winds will bring dust storm to Kyzylorda regions.
Chances of hail will be high in some parts of Zhambyl region.
Fog will blanket parts of North Kazakhstan and Pavlodar regions at night.
Fervent heat will grip the south of Atyrau, West Kazakhstan, Mangistau, Aktobe, and Kyzylorda regions.
High fire hazard will persist in most of Kyzylorda, Atyrau, parts of Turkestan, Zhambyl, west of Almaty, Karaganda, and south of Aktobe regions.
- Mets issue weather forecast for Aug 15-17
- Thunderstorm, wind and hail to hit Kazakhstan on Aug 14
- Kazakhstan to brace for thunderstorms, squally wind on Aug 13
- Mets issue weather forecast for next three days
- Kazakhstan weather forecast for Aug 11-13
- Weather conditions remain unstable through Monday in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis