Weather in Kazakhstan on Friday: Fog and lower temperatures
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Weather without precipitation is predicted to persist in most regions of Kazakhstan. Some regions of the country will still observe gusty wind and fog, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
Wind with gusts of 15-20 mps will batter some portions of Zhambyl, Kostanay, North Kazakhstan, Akmola, and Almaty regions.
Parts of East Kazakhstan and Pavlodar regions will be steeped in fog at night and early in the morning.
Portions of Almaty and Zhambyl regions will see temperatures as low as 1-3°C at night.
- Weather without precipitation in store for Kazakhstan on Oct 20
- Warm spell forecast for Kazakhstan
- East and west of Kazakhstan brace for rain on Oct 19
- Storm alert in place for 4 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Kazakh capital to brace for ice-slick and blizzard
- Cold snap approaching parts of Kazakhstan this weekend
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis