Weather forecast for August 1
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - RSE «Kazhydromet» has issued a weather forecast for August 1, Kazinform reports.
Thunderstorm, squally wind gusting to 15-20 mps are expected in Turkestan, Kyzylorda regions.
15-20 mps wind with a dust storm is predicted for Atyrau, Mangistau, Aktobe regions.
Thunderstorm with rain and hail will hit Zhambyl region.
Thunderstorm, hail, and strong wind of 15-20 mps are expected in West Kazakhstan region during the day.
15-20 mps wind will blow in Almaty, Karaganda regions.
Foggy weather is expected in some parts of Pavlodar region.
Strong heat is expected in the afternoon in Atyrau, Aktobe, Kostanay, West Kazakhstan regions.
Extreme fire hazard remains in Atyrau, Kyzylorda, Aktobe, Turkestan, Almaty, West Kazakhstan, Zhambyl and Karaganda regions.
- Thunderstorm, wind and hail to hit Kazakhstan on Aug 14
- Kazakhstan to brace for thunderstorms, squally wind on Aug 13
- Mets issue weather forecast for next three days
- Kazakhstan weather forecast for Aug 11-13
- Weather conditions remain unstable through Monday in Kazakhstan
- Unstable weather forecast to bring thunderstorms, hail across Kazakhstan Aug 9
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis