Weather deterioration forecast in three regions
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Weather deterioration alert has been announced for three regions of the country, Kazinform reports.
According to Kazhydromet, fog and ice slick, as well as a 18mps wind are forecast in Kostanay region on November 13. Storm possibility is 90-95%.
Foggy and windy weather as well as ice slick and ground blizzard are expected in Akmola region.
Fog will blanket parts of Mangistau region. Storm possibility is 90-95%.
- Winds and heat in store for regions of Kazakhstan on Aug 6
- Heat wave to hit Almaty city Aug 6-8
- Most regions of Kazakhstan to experience no precipitation on Aug 4
- Storm warning issued for six regions
- Heavy downpours forecast for W Kazakhstan
- Fair weather predicted in most regions in Kazakhstan on Aug 3
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis