Weather conditions to worsen in several regions of Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Several regions of Kazakhstan have been put on storm alert, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
Northeasterly wind with gusts of 15-20 mps is set to pound Karaganda region on December 1. Probability of storm is 70-75%.
Fog, blizzard, and easterly wind with gusts of 15-20 mps are in store for Turkestan region on December 1. Gusts of easterly wind will reach 15-20 mps in the city of Turkestan as well. Probability of storm is 90-95%.
Kyzylorda region will see northeasterly wind gust up to 15-20 mps on December 1. Windy weather is expected in Kyzylorda city as well. Probability of storm is 95-100%.
Fog will blanket Kostanay region on December 1. Probability of storm is 90-95%.
Fog, black ice, and northeasterly wind with gusts of 15-20 mps are forecast for Zhambyl region on December 1-2. Probability of storm is 90-95%.
Fog and blizzard are heading to Akmola region on December 1. Probability of storm is 90-95%.
- Blizzard warning issued for Kazakh capital
- Weather without precipitation forecast for most regions of Kazakhstan
- Mets put 6 regions of Kazakhstan on storm alert
- Warm weekend forecast for Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to brace for fog, high wind, ground blizzard and ice-slick Fri
- Fog, ice slick, blizzard: Storm alerts issued for regions of Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis