We will together win coronavirus battle, Kazakh President
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev offered his condolences to the family and relatives of the woman who died from coronavirus.
The President noted that Kazakhstanis being together will be able to win the battle against coronavirus.
«The death of the 64-year-old woman indicates gravity of the coronavirus and utmost importance of observance of quarantine regulations. My sincere condolences to her family and relatives. It was decided to toughen quarantine measures in the Kazakh capital, Almaty and Shymkent,» the Twitter post of the Kazakh President reads.
«We will together win the epidemic battle, draw the lesson and make practical conclusions,» the Preisdent noted.
- Defense Minister reports to President on Concept of Kazakh Armed Forces development
- President briefed on Samruk-Kazyna activities in the fight against COVID-19
- Number of new coronavirus cases declines in Almaty
- New COVID-19 cases decline reported in Aktobe rgn
- COVID-19 epidemic situation remains bad in Akmola and Kostanay rgns
- Disabled people, children with health issues exempt from wearing face masks
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis