We should learn to love our Motherland as Abai did – President Tokayev
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM We should learn to love our country as Abai did, Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev said addressing the Presidential Youth Pool members today, Kazinform reports.
«Abai showed all of us how one should love the Motherland. This year we will mark the 175th anniversary since the birth of outstanding Kazakh poet and philosopher Abai Kunanbayev. he left an indelible mark in the history of Kazakhstan and the world. His life path and rich heritage should serve as an example for our nation. We should learn to love our Motherland as Abai did, despite his criticism of people’s faults. He pursued one goal only – to propel his nation to a higher level.
The President reminded that Abai’s concept of a ‘full-fledged person’ should underlie the institution of business and family, the system of education and public administration.
«We need all of these for ensuring development of an intellectual nation. Our actions should be based on Abai’s works. It will be a big step towards modernization,» Kassym-Jomart Tokayev said.
- Abai’s works in Kyrgyz presented in Kazakh capital
- President of Kazakhstan to address General Debate of the 75th session of the UNGA
- Kazakh President receives Secretary of State
- President Tokayev receives akim of Karaganda region
- Kazakh President addressed High-Level Meeting to commemorate 75th Anniversary of UN
- Events honoring Abai and Al Farabi to be held in Mongolia
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis