Warmer weather forecast for Kazakhstan later in the week
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – RSE Kazhydromet reported on warming in Kazakhstan on October 22-24.
According to the statement, the anticyclone which caused a significant decrease in air temperature in the northern half of the republic will gradually weaken. Thus, air temperature will rise.
However precipitation with the passage of atmospheric fronts is expected in the far north and west of Kazakhstan.
- Scorching weather to batter Kazakhstan Sun
- Mercury to rise as high as to 42 degrees Celsius in Kazakhstan
- Fervent heat and occasional showers in store for Kazakhstan this weekend
- Fervent heat forecast for 5 regions of Kazakhstan
- Storm warning issued for two regions
- COVID-19: Kazakhstan reports more recoveries
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis