Warm spell forecast for Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Most regions of Kazakhstan will enjoy almost summer-like warm weather on October 20-21, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
However, according to Kazakhstani meteorologists, a northern cyclone will bring precipitation to the north of Kazakhstan in the form of a mix of rain and snow.
Portions of the country will see foggy conditions, black ice, gusty wind, and lower temperatures.
- Frosty weather to grip Kazakhstan this weekend
- Blizzard, ice slick, and wind to batter Kazakhstan Dec 4
- Fog, frosts and ice-slick to batter Kazakhstan
- Snow, fog, and wind in store for Kazakhstan on Dec 3
- Fog, ice-slick and severe frosts to grip Kazakhstan’s regions
- Snowstorm forecast for parts of Kazakhstan Dec 3-5
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis