W Kazakhstan reports 490 new daily COVID-19 cases
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 490 people have contracted the coronavirus infection in West Kazakhstan region over the past week, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Of the 490, 364 are symptomatic and 126 are asymptomatic. Uralsk city have been registered 198 daily infections, Baitereksk district - 79, and Borilinsk district - 78.
The region’s COVID-19 tally has totaled 32,683. So far, 24,952 people have recovered from and 600 died of the coronavirus infection in the region.
- Ukraine reports 14,634 new COVID-19 cases
- Cuba ramps up COVID-19 vaccination, paving way for full reopening
- UAE announces 97 new COVID-19 cases, 129 recoveries, 1 death in last 24 hours
- COVID-19 kills 140 more Iranians over past 24 hours
- Russia records all-time daily high of 37,930 coronavirus cases — crisis center
- Pavlodar region experiencing an increase in COVID-10 incidence rate
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis