Volunteering is a true patriotism – President Tokayev
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev believes that volunteering is a true patriotism, Kazinform reprots.
President Tokayev took to his official Twitter account to announce that today is the International Volunteer Day. Volunteers, according to the Head of State, have become the symbol of kindness, sincerity, and selfless devotion in the interests of ordinary people. Volunteering is a true patriotism, the President tweeted.
The Head of State also reminded that 2020 had been declared the Year of Volunteers in Kazakhstan.
In his tweet, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev stressed that he is proud of Kazakhstanis volunteers and thankful to them for useful work they are doing, especially amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Volunteering is not a temporary thing, it is a state of the soul of tens of thousands of our citizens. We are always together, he added.
Recall that President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev signed the Decree «On announcing the Year of Volunteer» on August 26, 2019.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Minister of Health Alexey Tsoi
- The key is to protect women’s and children’s rights, Kazakh President
- Russian Ambassador to Kazakhstan awarded Order of Dostyk, degree II
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Akim of Zhambyl region Berdibek Saparbayev
- Yessimov reports on Samruk Kazyna work outcomes
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Civil Service Agency head
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis