Volunteer headquarters established in Atyrau
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM - A volunteer headquarters has been established in the city of Atyrau, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the regional communications service, the volunteer headquarters, established on the basis of the Civil Center, will work in five areas. Participants of the headquarters will conduct auto volunteering. They will be busy in delivering food and medicines to the needy; ambulance volunteering; works on disinfection; volunteering in police.
It was noted that any resident of the city of Atyrau can join the volunteer headquarters. To do this, please contact Ainagul Bayandykyzy tel: 8775 892 38 94; Assemgul Turlanova tel:8775 892 38 34; Arailym Aralbayeva tel:8775 892 38 74.
- 21 ambulancemen diagnosed with coronavirus in Almaty
- Two pregnant women contracted coronavirus in Zhambyl region
- Brazil's virus deaths near 30,000, top 10,000 in Mexico
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Russia's coronavirus death toll exceeds 5,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis