‘Voice of Nur-Sultan’ int’l festival to be held in capital
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – An international festival of pop singers «Voice of Nur-Sultan» will be held in the capital on October 25-26 at the Kazakhstan Central Concert Hall, Kazinform reported with the reference to Khabar TV channel.
Singers of Russia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Georgia, Portugal, China, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan will take part in the festival.
Popular artists of Kazakhstan were invited as headliners of the festival, including The Limba, Raim and Arthur, Ziruza, M'Dee, as well as the semi-finalist of the Song project on TNT TV channel - Kazakhstani singer Say Mo.
The international festival of pop singers «Voice of Nur-Sultan» is held for the second year in a row.
The festival will be live broadcast by Khabar TV channel. The event starts at 7 p.m.
- Kazakhstan to resume flights to 7 countries from Aug 17
- Kazakhstan’s foreign trade turnover hit $42.5bln since year began
- Enterprise set to produce up to 2mln masks a month in Nur-Sultan
- Nur-Sultan to build 12 new schools by yearend
- Recap video of President’s Aug 3-9 working week released
- Culture minister congratulates Kazakhstanis on Abai Day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis