Vladimir Putin, Alexander Lukashenko, and Sooronbay Jeenbekov awarded Order of Yelbasy
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has signed the Decree to award state decorations of the Republic of Kazakhstan to Vladimir Putin, Alexander Lukashenko, and Sooronbay Jeenbekov, Kazinform cites the Head of State's press service.
On Awarding State Decorations of the Republic of Kazakhstan
I hereby resolve:
1. Marking the 25th Anniversary of the Eurasian integration idea and the 5th Anniversary of Signing the Treaty on the Eurasian Economic Union, as well as for the particular contribution to deepening and expanding cooperation with the Republic of Kazakhstan, to award the Order "Qazaqstan Respublikasynyn Tunghysh Prezidenty - Yelbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev" ("The First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Yelbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev") to:
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, the President of the Russian Federation
Alexander Grigoriyevich Lukashenko, the President of the Republic of Belarus
Sooronbay Sharipovich Jeenbekov, the President of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. This Decree shall enter into force on the day it is signed.
The President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Akorda, Nur-Sultan, 27th May 2019
- First President Nazarbayev: Eid al-Fitr unites all Kazakhstanis
- Library of First President of Kazakhstan offers virtual exhibitions
- Nursultan Nazarbayev receives Majilis Speaker
- Nursultan Nazarbayev, Vladimir Putin hold telephone conversation
- Elbasy congratulates Kazakhstanis on Defender’s Day
- Nursultan Nazarbayev extends Unity Day congratulations
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis