Vietnamese MPs support Kazakhstan in fight against coronavirus
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - By an agreement of the leadership of the Senate and the Majilis of the Parliament of Kazakhstan and the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam (Parliament of Vietnam) humanitarian aid to combat the spread of coronavirus was organized, Kazinform reports with the reference to the press service of the Majilis.
Personal protective equipment sent by Vietnamese parliamentarians as humanitarian aid has been distributed among medical facilities of Atyrau region.
It is worth noting that over the past day 1,674 patients diagnosed with coronavirus infection have been registered in Kazakhstan.
- Atyrau rgn introduces quarantine changes
- Atyrau rgn stockpiled pharmaceuticals for COVID-19 treatment sufficient for 3 mths
- 200-bed infectious diseases hospital nearly complete in Atyrau
- 300-seat school opens in Atyrau
- Kazakh, Azerbaijani parliaments discuss situation in Nagorno-Karabakh
- Atyrau rgn extends quarantine restrictions
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis