Vietnam arrests 8 in connection to UK lorry deaths
HO CHI MINH. KAZINFORM Police in Vietnam have arrested eight people in connection to the discovery of 39 bodies in a lorry container in Essex, England on Oct. 23, state media reported Monday.
Gen. Nguyen Huu Cau, the police chief of Nghe An province where most of the victims are believed to have come from, confirmed that the arrests occurred on Sunday, EFE reports.
- Belarus celebrates Independence Day
- Brent oil price exceed $ 43 per barrel on ICE Exchange in London
- ANSA: Coronavirus: New cases up to 201 in 24 hours, daily death toll rises to 30
- Azerbaijan extending special quarantine regime
- UK unveils safety plan to reopen schools in September
- Death toll of massive landslide rises to 146 in Myanmar's northernmost state
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis