Vietnam arrests 7 in connection with Essex lorry deaths
HANOI. KAZINFORM - Seven people have been charged in connection with the deaths of 39 Vietnamese citizens who died in a lorry container in the United Kingdom last year, police said Thursday night.
The migrants, including two 15-year-olds, were found in the lorry on an industrial estate in Essex county, England, on Oct. 23, 2019 and were mostly from poor and rural areas of Vietnam’s north-central provinces.
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- Brazil's GDP to shrink 6.25 pct in 2020: economists
- NASA warns about ‘potentially dangerous’ asteroid approaching Earth
- Spain reports no new coronavirus deaths for first time since March
- ANSA: 178 new coronavirus cases registered in Italy in 24 hours
- China steps up inactivated COVID-19 vaccine development
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis