Video of President Tokayev’s working week released
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – A video recapping President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s working week from November 23 till 29 has been released, Kazinform reports.
President’s spokesperson Berik Uali shared the video via his official Facebook account.
At the onset of the week, President Tokayev paid a working visit to Karaganda region where he visited a number of social, industrial and sports facilities.
The Head of State also took part in the extraordinary 20th session of the Nur Otan Party where he commended the solidarity and togetherness manifested by Kazakhstanis during the coronavirus pandemic as well as the role of the party in uniting the people.
The President traditionally received ministers, akims (governors) of regions and other top-level officials and signed a number of laws.
- Head of State expresses condolences to Indonesia over devastating earthquake
- President Tokayev takes part in Majilis' plenary session
- President signs decree to appoint Askar Mamin as Prime Minister
- President points out key tasks of Parliament
- President suggests reducing electoral threshold for political parties to Majilis
- Kazakhstan to develop entrepreneurship support mechanisms
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis