Vice PM to attend celebration of 25th anniversary of International Business Academy in Almaty
ASTANA. October 28. KAZINFORM A conference on "Entrepreneurship and business education in a developing world" will be held on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the International Business Academy in Almaty on October 31 - November 1, spokesman of the Central Communications Service Altai Abibullayev told a weekly briefing on Monday.
"I would like to note that the extended session of the Kazakh Government with the participation of President Nazarbayev on October 11 paid utmost attention to the problems of small and medium business," he stressed.
Vice Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Erbol Orynbayev as well as Kazakhstani and foreign businessmen, government officials, scientists and financial experts are expected to attend.
The organizers are the European Foundation for Management Development, the Kazakh National Chamber of Economy "Atameken" Union", the Russian Business Education Association, the Central Asian Fund for Management Development and the Kazakhstani Entrepreneurs Forum.
- Kazakhstan channels above KZT 191 bln to fight against COVID-19
- Almaty opens another PCR testing laboratory
- Almaty reduces public buses amid quarantine measures
- Kazakh PM's press service denies reports he has coronavirus
- Almaty to open two more coronavirus PCR labs
- Well-known stuntman and Nomad Stunts artist dies in Almaty
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis