Vice Minister of Industry and Infrastructural Development relieved of the post
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Amaniyaz Yerzhanov has been relieved of the post of Vice Minister of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from the press service of the prime minister.
Born in 1960 in West Kazakhstan region, Mr. Yerzhanov is a graduate of the Dzhambul Construction Institute and the Kazakh State Management Academy.
He began his professional career in 1982 as a chief engineer.
In 2018-2019 he served as the Vice Minister of Defense and Aerospace Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Since March 2019 till present he held the post of the Vice Minister of Industry and Infrastructural Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakh PM pays working visit to Almaty region
- EBRD names new Director in Kazakhstan
- New Chairman of Committee on investment of Kazakh MFA named
- Russia, Kazakhstan sign agreement on construction of Soyuz-5 launch complex — Roscosmos
- Information Minister holds talks with Azerbaijani delegation
- Minister Balayeva on how IT technologies helped the world amid pandemic
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis