Vice Energy Minister voices date of commissioning Saryarka gas line
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - The construction of the Saryarka gas pipeline to the city of Nur-Sultan is under completion, this was stated by Murat Zhurebekov, Vice Minister of Energy, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to his words, at present about 1700 specialists and 1000 units of special equipment are involved in the work. He added that 1061.3 km or 100% of the linear part of the pipeline were welded and laid, 963 km or 91% of the gas pipeline was tested.
In addition, the construction of branch pipelines and 5 automated gas distribution stations, one gas metering station and a control point is underway.
«In general, in December the current year the construction of all facilities will be completed. The acceptance procedure of the gas pipeline is scheduled for December 31, 2019», concluded Murat Zhurebekov.
- Over 170 new coronavirus-like pneumonia cases registered in Kazakhstan
- Putintseva bows out of Roland Garros 2020
- Kazakh Ecology Minister took part in UN Biodiversity Summit
- Shymkent once again leads in number of COVID-19 recoveries
- COVID-19: Kazakhstan reports over 70 new cases
- Kazakhstan presents its «maps of hope» at the Nature for Life Hub event
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis