Veterinary control posts may appear on borders with Russia and Kyrgyzstan
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Veterinary control posts may appear on borders with Russia and Kyrgyzstan to control quality of food stuffs, this has been reported by Maksim Bozhko, CEO of the management company for the poultry industry "Shanyrak", at a press conference in Central Communications Service.
"We believe that it is necessary to install veterinary control posts at the border with the Russian Federation and the Kyrgyz Republic. National Chamber of Entrepreneurs supports us in this issue. Such posts are needed to control the quality of imported food staffs," said M.Bozhko.
- Mayor eases coronavirus restrictions in Moscow
- Sadyr Zhaparov recognized as Kyrgyzstan’s President-elect
- Clinical trials of combined vaccine against flu, COVID-19 may begin in 2022
- Vector Center isolates sample of British COVID-19 strain for research
- Russia documents 23,315 COVID-19 cases over 24 hours
- Election district opens in Moscow
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis