Vero Cell vaccine arrived in E Kazakhstan
UST-KAMENOGORSK. KAZINFORM Sinopharm’s Vero Cell vaccine against coronavirus infection was delivered to East Kazakhstan, the regional information centre reports.
The vaccine was approved by the WHO for emergency use this May. The two-dose vaccine showed 79% efficacy.
Vero Cell is the 6th vaccine registered in Kazakhstan.
298,000 doses were delivered to the region, 40,000 more will arrive next week. The first bacth was distributed in the region.
People may choose which vaccine to get. There are three vaccines, namely, Sputnik V, QazVac and Vero Cell, available today in the region.
- Tokyo, other areas lift COVID curbs on eateries amid resurgence worries
- More than 70% of E Kazakhstan population fully immunized against COVID-19
- Coronavirus cases falling in Almaty region
- Over 7.3 mln fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 27 new cases, 4 victims
- Coronavirus kills 24 more in last 24 hours
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis